Thursday, July 11, 2019

Ogden Family Reunion

The Ogden family reunion was at Lagoon again this year.  But grandma Ogden made sure to make it a different experience for all of us by making bright yellow shirts for us to stand out all around the park.  We knew she was making us shirts but we didn't realize we'd be wearing such a bright, standout color.  But you could definitely pick us out while walking around the park. :)  One guy walked by a bunch of us and said, "Holy yellow shirts!"  The kids still talk about that.  We all looked like a bunch of walking highlighters...haha.  My foot still wasn't great and I knew I wouldn't make it the entire day at the park without a wheelchair so I gave in and took it.  I didn't use it to get us to the front of any lines though...maybe I should have tried.
Our glowing family
Randy, Jolene, Rhett, Ryan & David riding Bombora
We absolutely stood out in every line :)
And we took up all the seats on most rides
 
Of course Mia had to ride the carousel
Taya, Brayden, Alex & Chase
Hayley, Madi, Aspen, Halen & Cael
Mia, Grandma, Grandpa & Dad


The entire fam...that's a lot of yellow
We spent the entire day in the park.  I'm pretty sure we were glowing in the dark with our shirts. :)  We had a good time together and said goodbye to Rhett & Misty's families because they went back home & we went back to the cabin with Ryan's family. 
The boys all "playing" together at the cabin

No comments: