Tuesday, July 2, 2019

First Day of School 2017-18

This is the first, last and only, year that all 3 of my kids will be at the same school.  I keep telling myself to enjoy it because it's going to go by all too quickly.  I'm still working at the school as a lunch/playground aide so I'll get to see all of them for a little bit every day.  Mia is going to afternoon Kindergarten so she comes with me for the first half of lunch and plays with the kids then I walk her around to the Kindergarten room.  It works out pretty well.  I just wish these cute kiddos would slow down growing up.  But since I know that's not possible, I need to keep reminding myself to just enjoy the journey.  Have a great year!
Halen's first day of 5th grade in Mr. Blake's class
Alex's first day of 3rd grade in Ms. Spencer's class
Mia's first day of Kindergarten in Ms. Wixom's class

No comments: