My "little" boy graduated from 5th grade. That means he's moving on to another school. :( I'm in denial that he's growing up so fast but I can't tell you how incredibly proud I am of this kid. He's worked hard to get good grades and has excelled at pretty much everything academically. He earned his "Give Me Liberty" award this year which wasn't the easiest but he made it look easy.
Noah Jenkins & Halen
Halen & Mr Blake...they're both awkward at taking pics :)
Good job bud! We're all so proud of you and love you so much! I can't wait to see what the future holds for you as you move forward in this next chapter of your life. You're more ready for it than I am and you're going to do great.
Randy & I met on a blind date in March of 2003 and were married 6 months later. We now have 2 fabulous little boys and a beautiful little girl. Halen is 8, Alex is 6 & Mia is 2. We live in St. George where Randy works for SkyWest Airlines as a Tech Writer and I get to be a mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment