Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Disneyland Trip - Day 4

We were able to ride most of the rides in Disneyland on Tuesday so our plan for this day was hit all of our favorite rides and any characters that sounded fun.  And that's what we did.  Luckily the lines weren't too terribly long so we were able to get all the rides we wanted and we had a great day.  I'm sorry these pics aren't in order...they loaded wrong and I didn't want to take the time to rearrange them...but you get the idea. :)
We've met these guys before but the line was short so we decided to get pics again
I love this pic of Halen & Mia on the teacups
I love this pic of Alex and Mia as we waited in line for Space Mtn
I love this little family of mine
Of course Mia had to go to the Royal Hall to meet all the princesses again.  The boys were nice enough to indulge her and come along.
We all love meeting Chewy...except Mia :(
We had to get a family pic by the pumpkin
Mia actually loved this ride & the boys had to plug their ears :)
We got to meet Darth Vader but Mia wouldn't get close so I stayed behind the camera
Yoda is so little...You can see Mia had been crying after seeing Darth Vader
Gotta love the parades
The princess float was the best
We absolutely loved our time at Disneyland.  It's just getting so expensive that I don't know when the next time we'll be back will be.  We've made some magical memories and I'm thankful we could go the times we have but it might be a while before we come back to Disney.

We got up semi-early on Friday and got on the road to head for home.  We stopped in Vegas for dinner then had to get back to reality. :(  Thanks for a wonderful spring break!

No comments: