Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Rockies Game

We watched all year for open flights to go to a Colorado Rockies game but either couldn't find a flight or we couldn't go if there was an open flight.  But with the season winding down, we found the direct flight to Denver was open on Labor Day so we took advantage of it.  Well, the boys took advantage of it.  We knew Mia wouldn't care to go and I don't like sitting in the sun the whole time and since it was a day game I knew there was a good chance of that so us girls opted to stay home and let the boys go.

It worked out great because they took the morning flight, rented a car, went to lunch at Cici's Pizza (apparently we've made that a tradition now), went to the game and caught the late flight back home.  So they were only gone for the day and Mia and I hung out at home all day doing our own thing.

Rally Time!
Mia enjoying her ring pop while we watched the game at home

No comments: