| Of course Mia had to have a pic with the Fairyland sign :) |
Tuesday, July 2, 2019
Bryce Canyon Trip
I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I had never been to Bryce Canyon in my life and I only live a few hours away. We always wanted to take the kids and since we still had Halen's 4th grade national park pass, we decided to take advantage of it and go. We just got up early on the Saturday after the 24th of July and headed to Bryce for the day. The weather was great. I worried it would be blazing hot at that time of year and it was warm but it was tolerable. It was a little overcast at times and being down in the canyon, we were out of the sun for the most part.
We live in such a beautiful place and I can't believe it took me so long to make it here. I love that we've been able to take our kids to see some of Heavenly Father's amazing creations and I hope they always appreciate the beauty around them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment