A few weeks before school got out, they did a "Have Lunch With Your Kid" day. They've done it other years but I haven't been able to go until this year. We just took a blanket and sat out on the field with everyone else and had a little lunch. I'm sure it's how a typical lunch goes for Alex where he doesn't sit and eat much...just wants to go play. :) It was fun to see him with all his friends though. Alex's lunch ended 10 minutes before Halen's started so we didn't get to have lunch all together but it was fun to have lunch with each of my boys individually.
We tried taking a selfie while we ate together but it was so sunny and bright we couldn't really see the picture on the phone real well and didn't know if we were in the frame or not. I think I did ok with the pics but the boys weren't smiling because they were trying to see themselves. :)
Mia and I had fun hanging out with the boys for lunch and it made Mia even more excited to start school. :)
The day after our lunch at the school, Alex's teacher sent me this picture of him right after he passed off all of his sight words for the year. He was the first one in the class to do it and he was pretty proud of himself. I'm so proud of this cute boy!
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment