I don't know why but I didn't get very many pictures of Alex playing baseball this year. Halen took a few pics for me and he cut off everyone's heads. :( I got a lot of video though so I guess that's ok. I feel like we lived at the baseball field in May because between Halen and Alex we were there 2-4 times a week. It's a good thing I love the game.
Randy got a call from the Washington City Community Center about a week before the season started asking him if he'd be able to coach Alex's team. They said they tried to ask everyone else because they knew he coached basketball but everyone had turned them down and they didn't know what else to do. Randy was fine coaching, it just took up a lot of time between 2 games a week plus a practice. But Alex was sure excited about it. He could hardly contain himself when we told him dad was going to be his coach. :) The season was only 4 weeks long so it turned out ok.
 |
| Dad pitching to Alex |
 |
| Alex made it base |
Alex had several good hits. He made contact every time and got it to the outfield almost every time...dad just needed to get out of the way of one. ;) It was fun watching Alex play...it always is. He's got his dad's athletic ability and is VERY competitive so we'll see how things work out for him as he grows and progresses. I love these boys and I love this game!
No comments:
Post a Comment