I had to take this pic because I thought it was so funny. It's become a habit for Randy to stop at Ace to refil his giant mug quite often. I'm not going to lie, I fill one up on Saturday night and it will last me for a couple days and Randy always ends up finishing it off. For some reason, on this day, we had to fill up earlier on Saturday than usual and Randy didn't think one mug would last him through Saturday and Sunday so he wanted to fill one for each day. He took Halen in with him and when I saw them come out, I grabbed my phone to grab a picture. They're both trying not to laugh because they saw what I was doing and they thought it was quite comical too. :) I love my hubby even with his drinking problem. :)
Then like the week after, we stopped at McDonald's for dinner while we were out and about. They messed up our order and instead of just having 2 drinks, we somehow ended up with 6! We tried to tell them but they just said to keep them since they messed up our food too and Randy couldn't leave without filling them up. I just had to laugh when I looked at the amount of soda pop we had sitting in the van. And I have to say that Honda really knows how to cater to the drinking people's needs because there are more than enough cup holders in our van to handle our needs. :)
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment