Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Last Day of School

School got out on May 25, and the boys (especially Halen) had been counting down for weeks.  The last few days of school were filled with fun activities and both of the boys were a little sad to leave their school friends but excited to not have to go to school.  I really wish we lived closer to any of their friends.  There is no one in our neighborhood that they really hang out with and I have to drive them quite a ways to go to a friends house so because it takes a little more coordinating, it doesn't happen very often.  That makes me really sad but at least they have each other.
They were oblivious that I was even there :)
 
I get to hang out with these 2 cuties a lot more the next couple of months :)
Bring on summer!  I know it's going to go by so fast and we'll be back here before we know it so I need to enjoy it while I can.  I'm just ready to not have to be on a schedule for a little while and just be home with my kids.

No comments: