Thursday, April 30, 2015

Alex's Soccer

It was so hard for Alex to sit back and watch Halen start playing sports a couple years ago.  He SOOO wanted to play too.  He finally got his shot at playing soccer this year and I have to say that it's been really fun to watch him.  I don't know much about soccer but Alex seems to be a natural.  He took on the role of forward pretty easily and has scored in all but one game.  He's absolutely loved playing and like I said in an earlier post, he skipped an Easter Egg Hunt so he wouldn't miss his game. :)
Alex has practiced a lot on his dribbling
Alex is always in the middle of the action
Tried to get a team pic...love how Alex is so much taller
His official soccer pic
It's seriously been so fun to watch Alex play.  I've actually looked forward to going to the games.  I can't wait to see how he improves each year.  He says soccer is his favorite sport...until baseball starts I'm sure. :)

1 comment:

Coombs N Company said...

My husband wishes that our kids wanted to play sports! He wishes that they would have gotten all of his sports ability, but alas they all got mine......NONE! So congrats on a kids that can play sports! Trevor is jealous! :)