The boys were way excited to have the Easter Bunny come to our house but Mia was a little hesitant. She was a little worried that she'd have to see the bunny more than anything. :) The boys had a little sleepover together in Halen's room like they did on Christmas Eve so they had a good time.
Halen wakes up early every morning around 7:30 and goes upstairs to read or watch TV. Since we didn't want to get up that early, he promised to not peek on his way up the stairs. Randy said when he was a kid he wouldn't have been able to resist peeking but we trusted Halen so we agreed. I really don't think he peeked either...he really likes surprises so I think he wanted to wait.
 |
| Halen & Alex's baskets with a DS game and air pump to share |
 |
| Mia wanted to the Easter Bunny to bring her a wand |
Randy didn't get a pic of the kids as they came into the room which is always my favorite but oh well. They hardly looked at their baskets before they started finding all the jelly beans left around the room. They found all the beans pretty quick. I guess the Easter Bunny's going to have to find new hiding places so it's a little more difficult next year. :)
Happy Easter!!! I'm so thankful for my Savior and the sacrifice he made for me. And I'm so thankful for my little family...I love them!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment