I heard that the Nashville Tribute Band was coming to Tuacahn a few months ago and immediately called my mom to tell her to keep the date open (she's always up to going to a concert with me). When tickets finally went on sale, I felt like I really wanted to take Halen with us so I bought him a ticket too and he was excited to go. He's been listening to their songs on Sunday's and has grown to quite like them too.
We decided to meet at Pizza Factory to have dinner before the concert but a half hour before we were supposed to leave, Alex decided to get sick. We've had the yucky throw ups in our house for a couple weeks now. It just keeps working it's way through the kids. Halen's actually battling it right now for the second time as I'm typing this. :( Anyway, I debated what to do about the concert but Randy is fantastic and said he'd take care of all...and he did a great job. I still felt bad about leaving though.
But we went and had a yummy dinner before going to Tuacahn. It was a chilly night but we brought blankets and hand warmers and we stayed quite warm. I didn't get any pics during the concert but I did get a selfie of us before it started.
These guys did NOT disappoint and put on a great concert! I saw the same "Redeemer" show last year but it was just as good this year. The spirit and testimony that they share is amazing. Anytime these guys do a show close by I make sure to go. I'm glad I got to share it with Halen too. I looked over at him a few times and he was singing along with them. :) He said he loved it. They did a meet and greet after the show but my mom and I already got pictures with them last year and I wanted to get home to Alex so we left. But I did get a quick snap of them as we left. Until next time...
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment