Randy decided to take the boys up to a BYU football game and have some father/son bonding time. They were hoping to fly up and back since it was an afternoon game but the flight times didn't quite work out so they ended up driving. It worked out ok, they left about 8:00 and was home by about 9:00 that night. Mia and I got some mother/daughter time in too and did some shopping and cleaned up the house.
 |
| I love these boys of mine!!! |
 |
| Halen & Alex really wanted get a pic on the cougar |
I sent jackets with them but it ended up being a really nice day and they all actually came home with a little sun burn on the side of the face. :) They had hoped to go mini golfing at Trafalga after the game but got to the Orem location only to find out that it was closed so they just got some pizza and headed for home. I'm sure they'll be doing things like this more often. They had a fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment