Friday, August 29, 2014

Ooops...

I knew with two rowdy boys that we'd eventually have a broken something or other and it finally happened the other day.  The boys were hitting plastic Easter eggs in the house with a big, plastic bat and I told them to take them outside to do it.  That lasted only a few minutes until we heard the crash.  Apparently Alex thought it would be a good idea to hit rocks with the bat instead of plastic eggs.  He said they were only small rocks but that didn't matter.  They still break windows just as easy as big ones.

Luckily it only broke the outside pane so we weren't exposed to the elements but I'm sure it's still going to be a pain to fix.  Alex felt really bad and we didn't punish him too bad.  He's tender-hearted enough that the guilt he felt was enough for him.  Hopefully he learned his lesson.


No comments: