Friday, August 29, 2014

Children's Museum

Randy had a little time off work so we decided to take the kids to the children's museum here in town.  I know lots of people who had been and said how much their kids had like it but we'd never taken the opportunity to go so we thought we'd better do it before the end of summer.

We spend about 1 1/2 hrs there and the kids had a blast.  They especially liked the airplane room (of course) and a room downstairs that was kind of a jungle.  I didn't get pics of that room though even though that's where we spent a good part of our time. :(
Pilot Alex telling his passengers to sit down :)

Checking out at the grocery store

Firefighter Mia

The coat was a little small but Halen wanted to try it on anyway

King Halen & Queen Mia
Mia spent a lot of time across the hall from the jungle room in the castle.  She loved putting on the crowns and climbing the stairs to the tower.  I think they've done a great job with this museum and I'm sure we'll be going back again.

No comments: