Sunday, April 2, 2017

Alex's Baptism

Alex's big day finally arrived!  November 5th was a day he's been waiting 8 years for.  I'm so proud of Alex and his choice to be baptized.  He's a special part of our family and I'm so thankful that Heavenly Father let me be his mom.  I love you Alex!
The invitation
A quick selfie in the family meeting before the baptism
Those are two handsome boys right there
Almost ready to go
Grandpa & Grandma Ogden
Great Grandma Simkins
Elva & Great Grandpa Singleton
Grandma & Grandpa Simkins
We had to get a family pic at home because we forgot at the church
We came back to our house after the baptism for a little luncheon.  Marsha and her family weren't able to come because Ben's grandma passed away earlier in the week and the funeral was on the same day.  But we had a good visit with everyone who was able to come and we're so thankful that we have so much family around to come support Alex on his special day.

No comments: