Sunday, April 2, 2017

Alex's 8th Birthday

Since we got home from Fall Break the day before Alex's birthday, I was worried about how I was going to get a cake put together for him.  Luckily, he understood my stress and said he just wanted some cupcakes with Minecraft toppers...I could handle that.  Our Mt Rushmore trip was partly a birthday party for both Halen & Alex so they didn't have friend parties this year but they have just as much fun with a family party so I don't complain. :)
My version of Minecraft cupcakes
Blowing out his candles

He was excited to get his scriptures
Look at his cute face :)
He wanted a small keyboard
I can't believe my little boy is already 8.  He's such a sweet boy and has a tender heart that makes everyone love him.  He's very thoughtful and I hope that trait continues on with him.  He was really looking forward to this birthday because it also meant he could be baptized.   That meant we also got to have another family gathering a couple weeks later.  Happy Birthday Alex!

No comments: