Back in June. Randy got discount tickets to go see When You Wish at Tuacahn and we thought it would be a fun family activity. The weather turned out to be great...not too hot which is unusual for June in St George. We took the boys to Little Mermaid last year so they were excited to go see another play there. As good as that show was, I think we all liked this one even more. It was a great show. I worried about taking Mia because I didn't know how she'd be going to bed so late and having to sit the whole time but she did awesome! She was so entertained by all the princesses and sat through the entire thing. I'm so glad we decided take her.
 |
| They didn't want to stop to take a pic :) |
 |
| My "cheesy" girl and my "barely-crack-a-smile" boys |
No comments:
Post a Comment