Saturday, January 31, 2015

Oh Mia! (and Thanksgiving)

Thanksgiving this year was really different for us this year.  We were supposed to be with the Ogden side but since grandma & grandpa are still on their mission, we were left on our own.  Randy's siblings were all doing their own thing and my siblings were away with their in-laws so we decided to go to Enterprise with my mom and dad.  My grandma Simkins still does a dinner for whoever can come.  She had reserved the church so it was nice to have the room to let the kids run around.  Almost all of my uncle Lamar and Arlan's families were there and it was nice to see some of my cousins that I don't get to see that often anymore.  Dinner was simple but had all the yummy staples of the traditional Thanksgiving dinner and we were able to visit and play a few games while the kids played.  

After dinner, we went back to my parent's and after a while noticed that Mia was missing and was very quiet...not a good sign. Ü  We found her in the bathroom smelling minty fresh.  She said she was just brushing her teeth and washing her hands with it. Ü  Luckily I had an extra change of clothes for her so we were OK and I couldn't held but laugh at her.  I can't tell you how many times I say the phrase, "Oh Mia!" but you gotta love her.

No comments: