Saturday, January 31, 2015

Christmas 2014

I don't know how, but we talked the boys into waiting until 8:00 to get up to see what Santa brought them.  Mom and dad weren't complaining about that the since Halen didn't go to sleep til so late, we were really ok with waiting.  But we woke up to the sound of the boys talking in Halen's room about 7:40 so we got up and got ready.  I was running the video camera so I didn't get many pics of them first coming in.
Our tree and all our presents
Santa left stuff for dad, mom and Mia
Alex's and Halen's stuff were on the other couch
Mia was excited to see her Elsa doll
Alex got a dart gun with a scope and he's a pretty good shot
Mia modeling her Princess Sofia earrings and amulet
Daddy checking out what he got from Santa
Once everyone played with their stuff from Santa for a while, we got to opening presents.  Again, I forgot to take many pics because I got so caught up in the moment.
I love this look on Alex's face Ü
Daddy watching Mia open her present
Mia had one of the bigger presents under the tree so everyone was excited to see what she got
After we opened our presents, we had breakfast and took pictures of everything before everything came out of boxes and got lost or something.
Alex
Halen got a tablet and a wii game
Mia was pretty spoiled too
Daddy laid down to take a little nap and Mia decided to do his hair for him.  Being the good daddy he is, he laid there and let her curl his hair and even try to put earrings on him. Ü
Maybe she'll be a hairdresser someday
Later I found Olaf sitting with the nativity.  When I asked Mia about it, she said that Olaf wanted to see baby Jesus too. Ü
That afternoon we went over and saw what Ben and Marsha got for Christmas then they came to our house later that evening for a little while.  We made homemade pizza for dinner and just enjoyed the day playing and hanging out with each other.  It was a great Christmas!

No comments: