Saturday, September 15, 2012

Halen Lost His First Tooth

I know I'm a bit behind...things have been crazy the last few weeks.  We've had some exciting and some not-so-exciting things happening.  One exciting thing we had happen was that Halen lost his first tooth.  He didn't even tell me it was loose.  Alex actually came and told me one day that Halen had a "wiggley tooth".  When I went to investigate, sure enough, he had a wiggley tooth.  It took a couple more days for it to actually fall out.  We were eating breakfast one morning and I asked him if his tooth was ready to come out yet.  He wiggled it with his finger and said nope, took a bite of crunchy waffle then wiggled it again and the tooth came out.  He was kind-of shy about getting any attention for it.  I don't know why.  We called dad at work to tell him and Halen would hardly say anything.  Maybe he was in a little bit of shock...I don't know.  But once we started talking about the Tooth Fairy coming to visit that night, he started to get a little more excited and acted happy about loosing his tooth.  He finally let me take a picture of the hole in his mouth:
 Showing what the Tooth Fairy left under his pillow the next morning

No comments: