Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mia - 3 Months

Mia turned 3 months old the day after daddy's birthday.  BYU football had a game on Randy's birthday Thursday night so he took the day off work & we drove up to the game & to stay at the cabin for the weekend.  We stopped to visit grandma Stanley in Mona and look what we saw:
The Google car in little ol' Mona, UT!
After we got ready Friday morning, we went and walked around at Swiss Days in Midway.  This year actually wasn't blazing hot like most years since it was a little rainy and overcast.  It was a little muggy but overall was really nice.  We just hung out at the cabin the rest of the day and had a cookout with Rhett & Misty's families that night.  It was fun to get together.  These are the pics we took of Mia on her 3-month birthday.

When she smiles she smiles BIG Ü

Saturday we slept in and took our time getting ready.  We drove down to Orem & Lehi to play at Trafalga.  Rhett's family came to play with us for a while then we went and got dinner together before heading back up to the cabin.  We drove home Sunday afternoon.  We were up late every night but we had such a good time enjoying the cool weather and wonderful family.

I took these next pics later in the week but I thought they were so cute I had to post them too.  I just love this little girl!!!

No comments: