This year's deer hunt was a little different for a few reasons: 1) the boys and I got to actually camp, 2) Marsha wasn't here to hang out with us & 3) it rained opening morning and us girls were back at the house by 9 am. This was the first time in a long time that I was able to stay at deer camp instead of leaving after dinner. Randy isn't a big camper so we usually go back to the house to sleep but he went to a BYU football game so I took the boys and went camping. They had an absolute blast. I'm glad I got to take them to experience something that has such great memories for me.
The boys had fun exploring even though it was cold
(Alex looks like the kid on "A Christmas Story" when
he can't put his arms down. Ü)

They LOVE playing with Luke's dog Shelby

The fam

Alex, Halen & Keian riding with great-grandpa Singleton

Alex & Halen hitchin' a ride with grandpa Simkins

Alex & Talia on the 'widdle wheeler'

Halen & Talia

Even though it was a chilly weekend we had a lot of fun out camping with the fam. The boys had so much fun and didn't want to leave. Thanks grandma & grandpa for letting us sleep in your trailer with you and invade your space. Ü
1 comment:
Looks like cold, but fun. I am a little jealous. We haven't had deer camp in a while so once again I will have to live it up through you!
Post a Comment