Thursday, April 5, 2018

Mia's Preschool Registration

The highlight of my 40th birthday was getting to see my baby graduate from preschool.  I can't believe she's my last preschooler...where has the time gone?  She was so cute and so proud and so excited to sing her songs and graduate from preschool.  Grandma and Grandpa Ogden and Grandpa Simkins were all able to come celebrate with our princess.
Mia was selected to hold the flag during the Pledge of Allegiance
She knew every word of every song
Getting her diploma
Crossing the bridge
Blowing kisses to everyone
Mia and Grandpa Simkins
Our graduate!
Mia & Miss Ann
Mia, Miss Ann & Cael (they were able to be in the same class this year)
Daddy, mom & Mia
Grandma, Mia & Grandpa
I'm so proud of this little lady!  She loves to sing so the program was right up her ally and she learned and grew so much this year.  I just need time to slow down a little bit because she's growing up too fast for me.  I love you Mia!!!

No comments: