Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter

It was another typical Easter celebration for the Ogden's.  We started by getting together with Marsha and Josie's kids and coloring eggs in the backyard on Friday.
On Saturday, we went to SkyWest for their Easter egg hunt in the morning.  All 3 kids were in a different section so I took Mia while dad got the boys where they needed to go to wait for the whistle.
If you look by the tree, you can see Halen in blue :)

Alex is ready to go
Mia was cold but ready to go
Hurry Mia :)
The got a lot of eggs
After the egg hunt we headed to Snow Canyon to our "Simkins" spot behind Galoot Hill.  The rangers had moved the table that had been there so we had to pack a table from another picnic site.  It's a good thing we have so many strong guys to help out because those tables are heavy.

The kids getting ready for grandma's egg hunt
The annual Easter egg roll 
We woke up Sunday morning the find that the Easter Bunny had visited during the night.

Checking out their baskets
Sunday night the kids got to do another Easter egg hunt at Grandma & Grandpa Ogden's house.

Happy Easter!!!  I'm super grateful for my family and for my Savior and the knowledge I have of His resurrection and opportunity I have to be with my family forever!

No comments: