Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Mia's First Dentist

Mia had her first official dental appointment in February.  The dentist could see just by looking in her mouth that she had a cavity so we had to come back to get it fixed.
First time in the chair
We went back to the dentist to get it fixed but he wanted to take it slow so he didn't scare her so to be honest, I'm not exactly sure what he did and he asked if we'd come back to really get it fixed another time.
She was happy to be there though 
So I guess the third time is a charm.  Mia actually got her tooth fixed and it didn't hurt at all.  She didn't have to have it numbed or anything so it wasn't too traumatic.  She just thought she was such a big girl.  Hopefully we don't have to do this again for a while.  I'm hoping she has my teeth. :)



No comments: