Tuesday was the day everyone was excited about...Lagoon!!! I'm sad to admit that this was my kids first time going to Lagoon. Randy and I both went every year when we were little and I always thought we'd take our kids but we've done Disney World, Disneyland, Knott's Berry, Sea World, Legoland and other theme parks before we've done Lagoon. :) Grandma and grandpa Ogden rode with us and we met up with Rhett's family there too. Mia is the youngest of the Ogden grandkids and I knew she wouldn't want to ride the bigger rides so I figured I would have to take her on the kiddie rides myself but Alex decided he wasn't as brave as the big kids so he stayed with Mia and I. He had fun for the most part but I think there were some rides he was a little bored on. And since I wasn't with the rest of the family most of the day, I don't have many pics of Randy or Halen but they rode all the big rides and loved them.
 |
| Rhett & Maddie waiting to get on the Spider after grandma & Paisley |
 |
| We couldn't fit Mia in the pic but here's the rest of us on the swings |
 |
| We met up in the evening to ride Mia's favorite ride...the Carousel |
 |
| This was one of our favorite rides...the Tilt-A-Whirl |
After lunch, we all went over to ride the Log Flume together. It was a hot day so it was one of the longer lines we had to wait in but for the most part the lines weren't bad.
 |
| Aspen, Halen, Braxten and Brayden on the Log Flume |
 |
| Ty, Mia, Paisley & Taya flying some airplanes |
 |
| Mia loved driving her own car |
 |
| Alex had to sit sideways to fit his long legs in & he wasn't as happy :) |
 |
| Lagoon's version of the Dumbo ride |
 |
| We went on the tea cup ride a few times...apparently we like to get dizzy :) |
 |
| This was the first ride of the day but only dad and Halen were brave enough to try it |
 |
| Hayley, Alex & Mia on the Scrambler |
 |
| Lunch Break |
 |
| Still having lunch |
 |
| Mia & Alex liked the kiddie swings too |
 |
| If you look close, you can see Randy & Halen behind us on the Sky Ride |
 |
| All the fam all together |
Between all the family, I think we rode every ride in the park. We stayed until the park closed and got in as many rides as possible. We all had a good time and I think we all slept good that night. :) Thanks to grandma and grandpa Ogden for putting this reunion together. It's always fun to see family. Wish we could have seen Rhett's family a little more but what do ya do. We stayed one more night at the cabin then headed home the next day.
No comments:
Post a Comment