Sunday, September 18, 2016

A Day At Pine Valley

Of course the Monday after our family reunion they reopened the Pine Valley campground. :(  So my mom and dad took advantage of it and pulled their trailer up for a couple days.  Marsha, Josie and I took the kids up one day to hang out for a while and try to escape the heat.  The kids always love to go to Pine Valley and I was sad that this was probably going to be the one and only time we got to go over the summer.  I had intentions of going at least a couple times but the fire didn't help that and the summer seemed to slip by so quickly.
Grandma and the kids heading to the creek
Halen didn't get too wet but Alex jumped right in :)
Mia had fun with all the cousins
Mia had to show off the mask she had made the day before
Halen, Alex, Cassidy & Cael played ladder ball while grandpa "supervised" 
It was so nice to get up in the mountains even if it was only for the day.  Pine Valley holds a lot of memories for me growing up and I'm glad my kids get to spend time there as well.  We live in such a beautiful area.

No comments: