Sunday, September 18, 2016

Inside Campout

The boys were kinda bummed that we didn't get to go camping for the family reunion this year.  Since it's about the only time I get Randy to camping, they don't many other opportunities to go.  We didn't even own a tent. :(  So when I saw one on a good sale, I grabbed one and set it up upstairs for them to have their own indoor camp out.  I thought it was a great idea and they were both excited to sleep up there...at least at first they were. :(  Halen actually did fine and would have fallen asleep a lot faster but Alex was nervous being that far away from me that he got a little scared.  He kept coming down to check to make sure I was still there.  I don't know where he thinks I'm going to go at midnight but he was worried I was going to leave and wouldn't be there in the morning.  After a lot of talking by me and Halen, we finally convinced him to stay there for the night (since it was 2:00 am) and he eventually fell asleep.  Once he was out, he was fine but we only did it that one night and it will be a long time before we do it again.
They were SO excited...with it would have lasted

No comments: