Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Ward Christmas Party

Our ward Christmas party was the week before Christmas.  We got there just in time for the kids to see Santa before he had to leave.  Mia was still a little nervous to near him (even though it was her nursery leader that she loved Ü) but he finally coaxed her to come over.
Alex thinks he's smiling :)
Halen thinks this is his smile too :)
Mia has a pretty nervous smile but she's trying :)
They made us do a family pic too :)
After a yummy dinner, the primary sang a cute song called, "Could I Hold the Baby".  They sang it last year too and everyone loved it and requested them to sing it again this year.  It's a really pretty song.  But since I played the piano for them to sing, I didn't actually get to watch the kids sing. :(  Randy was able to get a pic of them though.

No comments: