I can't believe my baby is already 3! Time needs to slow down cause she's getting too big too fast. She's so spunky and fun. I can't imagine life without her in our family. She went back and forth on what kind of cake she wanted. She went from a castle, to a princess to a butterfly. I was totally fine with the butterfly. It was easy enough and since our family was asked to talk in church on her birthday, I was stressed about that enough that I didn't want to stress too much over the cake too. She picked out what she wanted from a picture online and except for the purple not being as purple as I wanted, it looked pretty close. She was happy with it so that's all that matters.
Marsha and Brent's kids were sick so they weren't able to come but Luke and Josie's families, both sets of grandparents and great grandpa Singleton and Elva were able to come. Mia sure felt loved having so much family around and couldn't wait for birthday to come.
 |
| I love that smile :) |
 |
| Opening presents |
 |
| She was sure spoiled |
Mia had such a good day. She's been so excited for so long that she could hardly stand it. Thanks to everyone who came to her party and brought her presents later. She for loved by a lot of people.
No comments:
Post a Comment