Thursday, June 11, 2015

Alex's Kindergarten Program

Alex had his Kindergarten program a couple days before the rest of the school got out.  He was so excited to show us all the songs he's learned.  Grandma and grandpa Ogden had already committed to go to Paisley's Kindergarten program on the same day so they weren't able to come and grandma Simkins couldn't get out of work but grandpa Simkins was able to slip away from work and come.  It's a good thing that he's tall and was on the back row or else it would have been real tough to see him.:)
 
I think Alex knew every word of every song...he did great!
Alex and Grandpa Simkins
Good job Alex!
Alex and his best friend Parker
Alex loved Mrs Barrett
We couldn't find Alex's other friend Jeff til after we left but we finally got a pic
I can't believe how fast the year went.  I can't believe Alex will be going to all day school next year.  Mia's going to miss him a lot but Alex is more than ready to move on to 1st grade.

No comments: