A few days later, I attempted the pigtail thing again on Mia and I thought it turned out pretty cute. I'm not good at doing my own hair so I worry about having to do Mia's. Hopefully she'll be understanding and not want elaborate hairdos.
Sunday, December 8, 2013
Mia's First Haircut
The boys both got their first haircuts when they were 18 months old and I thought since Mia was a girl that she would be a little older before she had a haircut. But she had her first haircut at 18 months too. Her hair was getting so long in the back and not really growing on top that I thought it would be better to even everything out so she didn't have a mullet and maybe it would jump start the top hair into growing better. It didn't take long to cut it so Mia sat pretty still while Marsha cut it and I snapped a few pics. Hopefully her hair will grow now because it's at a weird length and it's really hard to do anything with it. Her hair is so fine that clips usually slide out after a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
She is so cute! I love love LOVE the pigtails! She looks so much like you!
Post a Comment