The Christmas tree that was going to be put up and decorated at the Capitol Building in Washington DC made a cross country trip from Washington state and made a stop in St George on November 13. We thought it would be fun to take the kids to see it. I thought they'd have it out so you could see it a little more but they had it totally enclosed on the back of diesel with a few windows at the end to see inside.
 |
| The trailer was so long but I guess it had to be to have an 88-ft tree inside |
They had pens along the side of the trailer so people could sign their names saying they got to see the Capitol tree so Halen and Alex both signed their names.
1 comment:
That is very cool! I had no idea that it stopped in St George! You should let us in on a few of your fun secrets!
Post a Comment