Well we made it through our first year of school. I can't believe the year went by so quick and now I'll have a first grader going to school all day. Halen loved every minute of Kindergarten. He loved his teacher, Mrs Barrett, and he made a lot of good friends. I hope some of those friends get to move on with him next year in the same class as Halen. Mrs Barrett loves to use songs in her classroom and Halen loves to sing so it was great for him.
Halen was excited for us to come to his program on the last day of school. All 3 Kindergarten classes got together and sang a few songs. Halen knew all the songs really well and I think he was the cutest one up there. Ü
 |
| Grandpa Simkins took time off work to come watch |
 |
| Grandma & Grandpa Ogden came too |
 |
| Thanks for everything Mrs Barrett! |
Halen did such a good job this year and scored high on all his end-of year tests. Now on to 1st grade...after playing some this summer! Ü
No comments:
Post a Comment