Thursday, June 6, 2013

Halen's Baseball

Halen played baseball again this year through Washington City and was on the Washington City team.  He was the oldest and the tallest on the team because of where his birthday falls but that's OK.  We had games every Tuesday night and Saturday morning in May and Halen looked forward to every one.  He really loved going out back and practicing hitting with his dad.  Luckily May wasn't too hot this year so we could go outside in the evenings to play.  We played mini baseball as a family for FHE a couple times too which was fun.  I don't have a lot of say in what my boys end up choosing as the sports they play, but I REALLY hope that they choose to play baseball as they get older.  I love watching baseball and I think it would be so much fun to go to their high school (and dare I say college Ü) games.  But I'm just enjoying watching them play at this level for now.
Halen's first bat of the season
Dad coaching 3rd while Halen gets ready to run home
The ball seems a little high but he hit it Ü
Last at bat of the season
Halen had a hit every time he came to bat...a couple of them were hit pretty hard too.  Good job on a fun season!

No comments: