Sunday, January 13, 2013

Seeing Santa

December didn't seem as crazy this year as it has in other years.  I'm not really sure why.  I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that I did most of my shopping online this year.  It was a heck of a lot easier to sit at home and order things on the computer than it would have been to load up 3 kids and tote them all over.  Since the kids aren't big shoppers, it made us all happier. Ü  

But one thing we couldn't do online was see Santa.  It's kind-of become a tradition for the kids to go see Santa at the Boulevard every year.  In fact, they don't consider it "seeing Santa" until they have seen him at the Boulevard...no other Santa really counts. Ü
Halen asked for a Nintendo 3DS
Alex asked for a wooden train set
I'm pretty sure Mia asked for diapers Ü
The boys were so excited to go talk to Santa all day but got a little nervous when it got to be their turn.  But they only hesitated for a minute before each taking their turn.  I worried that Mia would scream because she does that with everyone that's not me but she did really good.  I didn't hear a whimper from her at all...she must have known that you have to act good with Santa. Ü

We met up with grandma & grandpa Simkins and our other cousins later to have a grandkid pic taken with Santa too.  We're missing Josie's little guy, Myles, but everyone else was able to be there and I think we actually got a decent picture for one shot...grandma even got in on the action. Ü

No comments: