Our little Mia is at such a fun stage right now. She's 7 1/2 months old and her cute little personality is
really coming through. She's very much a mama's girl right now but I think that's just because she knows where most of her food comes from. Ü I really don't mind...I like being her friend. She has gotten better at playing on the floor with some toys but she prefers being held of course and maybe I indulge her a little too much but I can't help it sometimes.
 |
| I love her big blue eyes |
 |
| There's that gummy smile I love so much! |
The boys still can't get enough of her and have to be touching her all the time. She's a good sport about it and seems to take it alright but of course she doesn't know any different. Ü We just love her so much and are so happy that she's in our family.
1 comment:
Don't fret! We have babies to hold them so just enjoy!
Post a Comment