Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012


The day before Thanksgiving was my grandma Singleton's 77th birthday.  The kids and I made her some cupcakes to take over to her.  We had a good visit with both of my grandparents and ate a few cupcakes with them. Ü
Great grandma making Mia smile and great grandpa loving on her
We did something new for Thanksgiving this year...we stayed in St George. It was the Ogden's year this year and now that Randy's parents have a house in St George, she decided to try holding Thanksgiving in a little warmer climate. Ü Personally, I thought it was great. Don't get me wrong, the cabin in Midway is beautiful this time of year, but it's kind of a pain to snowmobile in and out every time you want to go anywhere.  It was nice for us to be able to sleep in our own beds then go over for a yummy dinner and good company.  We had a good time visiting and looking for deals on the internet most of the day. Ü  We did so good that Randy & I didn't participate in the actual Black Friday madness by going to any stores this year.  Most of our Christmas has been done online which is so nice. 

The kids had so much fun playing with each other over the weekend.  They took a walk to the park to feed the ducks after Thanksgiving dinner and we went to a new park on Friday and had a picnic with everyone.  The kids were sad when everyone had to go home.
Grandpa Ogden & David watching the kids feed the ducks

The Sunday following Thanksgiving, I wanted to order our Christmas cards so we took a few pics of the kids to put on them.  I thought this one turned out pretty cute for how restless they were even if Mia isn't smiling her cute smile.

No comments: