I'm getting everything out of order because I have pics on my camera and my phone and Randy's phone and I can't keep them all straight. I guess it's good to show how busy things have been too. So sorry I'm jumping all over but I'm going to jump back to the end of April to when Randy took Halen to work with him. SkyWest does a really good job on their "Take Your Kid To Work Day". They have tons of activities for the kids to do all morning so they're not just sitting around with their parents watching them work. :) Halen went last year too and loved it so he was excited to go back.
 |
| Learning what SkyWest is all about |
 |
| Flight attendants explaining what they do |
 |
| The pilots are always a hit |
 |
| Filling out some worksheets |
 |
| The whole group |
 |
| Dad and Halen at the beginning of the day |
Halen got to hang around the office for a little bit when he was finished until I could go pick him up. He enjoys getting to see what his dad does all day and basically just spending time with him. We're lucky to have such a hard working dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment