Thursday, August 4, 2016

Alex's 1st Grade Program

Wow, I'm finding pics all over the place.  I'm so sorry for jumping all over.

Alex had his 1st grade program a couple days before school got out and he was SO excited to have us come listen to their songs that they've been working on all year.  He was so cute sitting up there with his class and had the biggest grin the whole time.  It's a good time he's tall so he could be on the back row so we could see him from where we sat. :)
I love that smile :)
Our little singer
He knew all the actions too :)
Grandma and grandpa Ogden were able to come watch the program with us.  Grandpa Simkins would have been there too but he was at his aunt Sharon's funeral. :(


Alex's friend BreeAnna photobombed their picture :)
We sure love you Alex!  We're all so proud of you and I just can't believe you're already done with 1st grade and ready to move on to 2nd grade.

No comments: