My Bear den was in charge of the June pack meeting and since we had been working on a fishing badge, we decided to get everyone involved in it and go fishing at Sullivan Park. W.e had a pretty good turn out and I think everyone had fun. We had otterpops for treats and I found that I can't just throw the entire box in my deep freeze and think that the middle ones will freeze in 48 hours because they won't...and they didn't. :( Luckily my assistant den leader had a bunch at her house so she bailed me out there.
Randy & I aren't into fishing much so we've never taken the boys fishing which is kind of sad so I'm glad they got to go now. We had to borrow a couple poles from uncle Scott and Cael was nice enough to let us borrow his little pole as well. We had a couple bites but no one actually caught anything which was ok by me because I didn't want to have to touch the fish to get it off the hook. The boys said they had a good time but not good enough to buy their own poles. :) I'm just glad Halen got to pass off this badge. I'm sure we'll have to borrow poles again in a couple years when Alex does it too. :)
Thursday, August 4, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment