Saturday, March 28, 2015

Welcome Home Elder & Sister Ogden

I can't believe that 18 months has gone by already and that grandma and grandpa Ogden are home.  Sometimes it felt like they'd been gone forever but other times it seemed to fly by.  I guess since we got to see them a few times during the 18 months helped.  They started their cross-country journey on February 19, parked their car in Cincinnati for the weekend and flew to Orlando to visit Ryan, then got to St. George on the 27th.

We wanted to make a Welcome Home banner for them to hang on their house so we put it up in our garage and Randy painted the words and we let the kids draw pictures and things on it too.
Sorry for the no-shirt on her but I didn't want to get paint on Mia's shirt :)
Alex put his hand print and drew a pic
Hard at work

Ready for them to come home :)
Halen had a birthday party the night that they got home so he wasn't with us to watch them drive up but I went and picked him up and took him over to see them after the party.
They're home!!!
I should have taken the picture so Randy could be in it with his parents :)
It's good to have them home again.  Hopefully they'll be able to settle back into normal life soon.  They've got a ton to do up at the cabin so they may not be down here too much for the next little while but we'll see.  Welcome home grandma and grandpa!!!

No comments: