Saturday, March 28, 2015

Dixie State Basketball Game

SkyWest sponsored a Dixie State basketball game a few weeks ago so we thought it would be fun to take the kids to a game.  It's something I've wanted to do for a long time but just never seemed to make it work.  Boy, just being on the campus again brought back a lot of memories but I spent a lot of time in this gym taking stats for Dixie games when I was a student there so it was fun to be back.  Most of the people I worked with then are gone now but I did see a few familiar faces.

The kids had so much fun at the game.  Halen's really immersed himself into sports lately so he was in heaven just taking everything in.  I even had a lady comment to me after the game that my kids were the most well-behaved kids she'd ever seen at a game. :)
Mia enjoyed the Creamie that they threw out
My boys
They loved playing with their too
 We had a lot of fun and Dixie even won.  We'll for sure go back to more games next season.

No comments: