My little boy is already finished with first grade. I can't believe it! He's growing up too fast. But I'm so proud of my smart, happy, friendly son. At every parent/teacher conference, his teacher, Mrs Stephens, always had so much good to say about Halen. She said everyone always wanted to work with him because he was so smart and always knew the answers.
The kids practiced songs all year to perform at their end-of-year program. Halen would sometime walk around the house singing the songs but whenever I asked him to sing them for me he'd tell me I'd have to wait for the program. He was so excited for it and couldn't wait for it to finally come. He loves music and loves to sing and picks up on songs so quick so I couldn't wait to see him perform. He did awesome and I don't think he missed one word of any of the songs and hit all the actions right on. Good job bud! Love you!!!
Monday, June 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment