The month of May was really busy for us because of everything else that happens at the end of the school year, but also because both Halen & Alex played baseball this year. Alex was SO excited that he was finally old enough to play this year. We just signed them to play through Washington City again and they both had a lot of fun. They had games every Tuesday and Saturday in May plus a practice once a week so 4 nights a week were taken up with baseball. Luckily we only had one schedule conflict where their games were at the same time so we lucked out. Halen's coach didn't really know what was going on so Randy got in on the coaching quite a bit with Halen's team and pitched one of Alex's games.
 |
| Halen hitting off of dad |
 |
| Halen got a lot of good hits this year |
 |
| Dad pitching to Alex |
 |
| Alex can never hold still...he's always jumping and moving so a lot of his pics are blurry Ü |
I love watching my boys play baseball. If I could pick what sport I wanted them to play, I would pick baseball. It will ultimately be up to them but hopefully I can influence them the right way. Ü
No comments:
Post a Comment