Sunday, February 9, 2014

Random Pics

I have a few pictures on the camera that don't really have a place to go but I wanted to have them printed in my book so I'm just going to post these and just know they're kind of random.

The week after it snowed so much here, the boys spent a few afternoons in the backyard playing in it.
Then our courtyard/frontdoor area doesn't see the sun that often in the winter so we had a thick piece of ice greeting visitors and huge icicles hanging down from the roof.  Randy finally went out and knocked them all down and it took quite a bit of ice melt to melt ice skating rink out front. Ü

Mia is just so funny.  She has us laughing all the time.  She found this diaper box in her room and dumped out the diapers that were left in it and climbed inside.  The boys took turns pushing her around the house in the box.
We went up to Lehi the weekend after Christmas to have a little party with the Ogden cousins.  I took some pics there but they all turned out blurry except for these that we took of Mia and Randy's cousin, Blake's son, Tucker.  Tucker thought Mia was pretty funny because he kept laughing at her. Ü
 

 Mia loves her baby doll and loves to feed her with her bottle.  She likes to wrap the baby in a blankie and put her down for "nigh-night".

Such a good mommy!

No comments: