I just have to say that I absolutely love the music group, Due West. I saw them for the first time back in 2006 wen they were touring with the Nashville Tribute Band (who I also love) and they came to Enterprise for a concert. They're a trio of guys who are all LDS from Utah, Wyoming & Arizona and they have the most amazing voices that harmonize so well together. It had been a long time since I had bought any music albums but I now own all of theirs. Every time they're in So Utah I have to go to their concert. They just put out a Christmas album and did Christmas tour in December so of course I had to go. Luckily my mom has turned into quite the fan of theirs as well so she comes to all the concerts with me. After this last concert, we got our albums signed by them and had them pose for a pic with us.
 |
| Mom getting her CD signed |
 |
| Me & mom with Matt, Brad & Tim |
If you have a chance to hear Due West or The Nashville Tribute Band, I highly recommend it. It's nice to know there are such talented singers, song writers and musicians making great country and church music.
2 comments:
I went to High School with Tim and his wife Roberta. He was an amazing singer even back then. The school would love it when he would indulge us with the national anthem or at the talent show, or in the hallways. He's such a good guy, through and through, and so is his wife. It's nice to see good guys have good things happen to them. ;)
PS, remember when we went and saw Diamond Rio with your parents, and I accidentally hit your mom in the head? Lol. Good times, good times.
Wow!!!! You have been busy blogging away! Looks like lots of fun at your house! The concert sounded fun. Your kids are so BIG!!!! Their Olympic flags were adorable! Christmas looked like lots of fun too! My favorite pic had to be the icicle of death hanging by your front door! Loved it!
Post a Comment