Christmas morning started at 8:00 for us. I went in to get the boys and they were just waking up so it was good timing. I just love the excitement that kids have on Christmas! They couldn't wait to get in the living room to see if Santa came.
 |
| Halen & Alex looking through Santa's gifts |
I was a little worried about how Mia would react to getting a baby. When we'd ask her what she wanted Santa to bring her, she would say "baby". But I showed her several babies in the stores and she was scared of most of them...except the bald babies. Ü I had bought one for her a couple months before so she was just going to have to deal with what she got. Luckily, she liked the baby doll. I can't say the same for the Elmo and teddy bear she got though. :(
 |
| Mia with her baby and bottle |
 |
| The boys couldn't open their presents fast enough Ü |
 |
| Mia tried to get away from Elmo |
 |
| But she did like her Lambie slippers and princess book |
 |
| Halen got a Mario Kart race track |
Grandma & grandpa Simkins came down to see what all the grandkids got so they came over about 9:00 and stayed for a little while. It reminded me of when I was little and my grandparents would come over on Christmas morning.
We were all having so much fun playing with our new toys that we didn't even eat breakfast and just went straight to lunch. Ü We stopped by Marsha's house to see what Santa brought them then went on to Enterprise for the rest of the day. Marsha & Josie's families both came up and we all had dinner together. Brent was supposed to be coming but he didn't get there until after we left that night. Luke & Bobbi didn't come either because the twins were still pretty little and they didn't want them getting sick so we didn't get to see them either.
The next day is when the fun starts of trying to put everything away. But first we had to get a picture of everything we got.
 |
| Alex and his loot |
 |
| Mia and her spoilings |
 |
| Halen didn't know what to ask Santa for and finally decided on a double-shot |
 |
| Dad & mom's stash. Notice the luggage...now we just need to use it. Ü |
Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment